OUTDOOR SERVICES SUNDAYS AT 10:30AM
We are excited that Mountain Heights Church has once again resumed regular Sunday morning services. Below you will find all of the information you need to attend our outdoor service.
The service will be located at the Mylan Park Pavilion at 500 Mylan Park Ln.
WHAT TO BRING
Hat or sunglasses
Bible, pen, notebook
Water, coffee, snacks
Phone (for virtual program)
Chair optional (folding chairs will be provided)
Please follow the direction of our parking team. If you would like to remain in your vehicle during the service, put on your flashers, and the parking team will get you a spot where you can see and hear the service.
The kids program and nursery will be closed until further notice. Feel free to grab some coloring activities at the kids table and bring your kids to the service with you.
GUIDELINES TO FOLLOW
We will be abiding by guidelines set forth by the office of the Governor concerning religious entities.
1. Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance to the service.
2. Face coverings will be provided and required during the service.
3. Please sit with your immediate family unit or roommates, and maintain physical distancing between other units.
4. Be respectful of others that may have a lower comfort level than you in attending the service.
1. Please use the best practices of regular hand washing and covering your face with your elbow when coughing or sneezing.
2. If you are sick - experiencing fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or any other flu-like symptoms, please refrain from attending until you are fully recovered.
3. If you are at higher risk due to age or other health conditions, please use wisdom. If you feel safer at home, we encourage you to stay home.
4. If your children or other family members or roomates are sick, please stay home with them.
The Mountain Heights Church office will remain closed. Staff are open and willing to conduct meetings virtually if you need assistance.
For those who are unable to attend or do not feel comfortable returning to in-person events yet, the teaching portion of the service will be recorded and posted to the Online Service page from Sunday at 2PM until the end of the day on Monday.
Online giving will continue to be available. If you have any questions or issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also mail checks to the Mountain Heights Church office at the following address:
Mountain Heights Church
318 Chestnut Street
Morgantown, WV 26505